Flatbush Jewish Center’s Spring Craft Fair & Flea Market will be held on Sunday May 5th, 2019, from 10am – 4pm.
Support local artists & craftspeople! Peruse our rummage sale and find your next treasure!
- SueJay’s Paparazzi
- Amazing I am (Soaps, Lotions) – Lana Nevsky
- Designs by Carrington
- Sparc Jewelry
- Val Damon Jewelry
- Ceramic Pottery from Stanley Mitchel
- Azeeza Handmade Jewelry
- Mai Style Candles
There will also be many gently used items available in our outdoor space (weather permitting, 2nd floor if there’s rain), including but not limited to:
- Adult & Children’s clothing & shoes
- Adult & Children’s books
- Artwork (paintings), music, videos
- Home furnishings, appliances & electronics
- and more!
We have plenty of space for both artist & craft vendors, and sellers of gently used items. The Flea Market/Rummage sale will take place in our outdoor patio, and Craft Fair inside. Visit our Vendor page to find out more.